- To describe a procedure for the Operation and Cleaning of Air Conditioners.
- This SOP is applicable for Operation and cleaning of Air Conditioners
Assistant Engineer/Above – Engineering shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of
the Standard Operating Procedure.
- Manager – Engineering / Manager – Production / Head – QA shall be accountable for implementation and compliance the procedure mentioned in this Standard Operating Procedure.
- Switch on the main supply.
- After that” Switch ON” the MCB.
- Make sure that the outdoor unit started and fan is working as well.
- Go to thermostat and turn it to cool.
- Put the fan on auto mode.
- For cleaning of the Air Conditioner, firstly “Switch OFF” the main supply of Air Conditioner.
- Remove door to remove dirt and debris.
- Change the filters if necessary.
- Clean the whole unit with the help of vacuum.
- Check the coil and replace it if necessary.
- SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
- : Engineering
- MCB : Miniature Circuit Breaker.
HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|