To describe a procedure for the Operation of Double Jacketed Water Heating Tank.
This SOP is applicable for the Operation of Double Jacketed Water Heating Tank
Assistant Engineer/Above shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Manager-Engineering / Head-QA shall be accountable for implementation and compliance the procedure mentioned in this SOP.
Double Jacketed water heating tank is used to heat the water for sanitization of purified water tank
and water distribution lines
6.1 Open the inlet valve of Double Jacketed water heating tank and fill the tank with purified water upto the level of 90%
- After filling the purified water , close the inlet and outlet valves of the water storage tank.
- Push up the MCCB in upward direction to Switch ON the heaters of tank.
- Heat the purified water upto 80 deg Celsius temperature.
- After getting the temperature ,Push down the MCCB in downward direction
- Start the water feed pump of double jacketed water tank by pushing the MCB in upward direction. and feed the hot water to purified water tank for the purpose of sanitization of water distribution lines.
- Make sure that the outlet valve of purified water tank is in closed position.
- After filling the hot water in purified water tank ,Switch OFF the MCB of water feed pump in downward direction.
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
MCCB: Moulded Case Circuit Breaker
MCB: Miniature Circuit Breaker
9.0 DISTRIBUTION LIST:
10.0 HISTORY OF REVISION :
|Version No||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|