To describe a procedure for the preventive maintenance of Sampling &Dispensing Booth.
This SOP is applicable for preventive maintenance of Sampling & Dispensing Booth
Assistant Engineer/Above shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Manager-Engineering / Manager-Production / Head-QA shall be accountable for implementation and
Compliance the procedure mentioned in this SOP.
Preventive Maintenance Checklist of Sampling & Dispensing Booth – Attachment – I
- Preparation of preventive maintenance plan:
- Inform the concern person before starting preventive maintenance.
- Ensure that no activities are carried out in the respective machine.
- Ensure that the respective system electrical supply is switched “OFF”
- Before carrying out the preventive maintenance display status board as “UNDER PREVENTIVE
MAINTENANCE” on the electrical panel and machine.
- Check the electrical terminals of main supply and machine.
- Check and ensure the free rotation of the blower motor shaft. Lubricate bearings, if required
- Clean the impeller and its scrolls.
- Clean the whole unit externally with a dry cloth.
- Clean the grills with dry cloth.
- Check & ensure no vibration from the system.
- Clean the tube lights and its diffusers with dry cloth.
- Clean covers grills, air drag shield and frame with dry cloth.
- Start and run the machine in Auto/manual mode.
- Check the machine for any abnormal noise.
- After completion of the above procedure remove the “UNDER PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE” status board from the machine and the respective electrical panel.
- Affix the Preventive Maintenance Status on machine as per Attachment – I of SOP/EN/003
- Update the status label of the machine after the completion of preventive maintenance and assembly respectively.
- After performing the preventive maintenance activity of machine, respective area supervisor shall check and note the details on respective Machine Operation & Cleaning Log Book.
- Engineering Supervisor/ above shall update the activity in respective formats of SOP for Calibration & Preventive Maintenance of Sampling &Dispensing Booth (SOP/EN/083).
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
Engg. : Engineering
- DISTRIBUTION LIST:
- HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Revision No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|
Attachment – I
Preventive Maintenance Checklist of Sampling & Dispensing Booth
ID No: Date:
||Check the electrical terminals of main supply and machine.|
||Check and ensure the free rotation of the blower motor shaft. Lubricate bearings, if required|
||Clean the impeller and its scrolls.|
||Clean the whole unit externally with a dry cloth.|
||Clean the grills with dry cloth.|
||Check & ensure no vibration from the system.|
||Clean the tube lights and its diffusers with dry cloth.|
||Start and run the machine in Auto/manual mode.|
||Check the machine for any abnormal noise..|
Done By: Checked By: