To describe a Procedure for Cleaning and Replacement of Micron and Vent Filter.
This SOP is applicable for procedure for Cleaning of Micron and Vent Filters
Assistant Engineer/Above shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Manager-Engineering / Manager-Production / Head-QA shall be accountable for implementation and compliance the procedure mentioned in this SOP.
Filter Cleaning Record – Attachment I
Filter Change /Replace Log Sheet – Attachment II
- Disconnect the housing of filter assembly and remove the filter from housing.
- Put the filter in the polythene bag and close the mouth of poly bag with tie belt.
- Affix the status label on ploy bag as per Annexure I for proper identification
- Transfer the filter to filter cleaning area.
- Put the filter on filter cleaning stand.
- Rinse the filter thoroughly with water from both sides.
- Apply compressed air on filter ,till the filter surface is free from traces of particles . Transfer the filter for drying in a designated room.
- Operator will Update the activity of Filter Cleaning in respective attachment of SOP for Cleaning procedure of filters (SOP/EN/091)
Visually inspect the filter for any damage. If any damage observed replace the filter with new one and maintain the record in Filter Change/ Replace Log Sheet as per attachment of SOP for cleaning procedure of filters (SOP/EN/091)
- After drying pack the filter in fresh polythene bag with proper identification as per Attachment- II of (SOP/EN/091)Fix the filter carefully in respective filter frame and remove the “Under Filter Cleaning board”
Filter Cleaning : Fornightly
Filter Replacement : Yearly/When Required
SOP: Standard Operating Procedure
9.0 DISTRIBUTION LIST:
10.0 HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|
FILTER CLEANING RECORD
|S. No.||Date||Filter Type||Filter System ID.||Cleaning Performed By||Checked By||Remarks|
FILTER CHANGE/ REPLACE LOG SHEET
Filter Name & Size___________________
|S. No.||Date of change/ Replacement||System ID No.||Filter ID No.||Reason of change||Changed/ Replaced By.||Checked By.|