To lay down a standard procedure for the Entry and Exit in Quality Control Laboratory.
This SOP is applicable for Entry and Exit in Quality Control Laboratory at (Name)
All the QC personnel shall be responsible to follow the procedure mention in this SOP and any person need to go inside the laboratory also follow the procedure ( If applicable )
Manager- Quality Control and Head QA shall be accountable for compliance of this SOP.
- 6.1 PROCEDURE FOR ENTRY:
6.1.1 Enter in change room.
6.1.2 Put off the street shoe. Keep them in shoe rack.
6.1.3 Wash the hand with disinfectant
6.1.4 Cross over the bench.
6.1.5 Put on clean slippers that this provided in the change room for going into the quality control laboratory.
6.1.6 Collect the clean linen/laboratory dress from the locker of change room.
6.1.7 Put on laboratory dress white apron and white cap in the change room.
6.1.8 Wash the hand with disinfectant
6.1.9 Enter into the lab.
6.1.10 Visitors have to take gowning from the almirah and wear gowning (i.e. shirt, trouser, cap and footwear / shoe cover) as displayed in the photograph hanging in the change room. Check the tidiness of the primary gowning in the mirror..
6.2 PROCEDURE FOR EXIT
- Enter into the change room before leaving respective department.
- Put off laboratory dress (apron and cap) and put on the hanger provided. If the dress is not dirty.
- Put the dress in linen bin if dress is dirty.
- Send all dirty dresses for washing every day.
- Remove Slippers and keep it at dedicated place.
- Cross over the bench.
- Put on the street shoe and exit from the change room.
- Visitors, for exit from qc department shall come back to the change room, remove primary gowning (i.e. shirt, trouser, cap, footwear) keep in almirah over the hangers. Visitors shall wear fresh dress on every entry into the production areas.
SOP: Standard Operating Procedure.
9.0 DISTRIBUTION LIST:
Quality Assurance Department
Quality Control Department
10.0 HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Date of Revision||Reason for Revision|