To describe a procedure for Membrane filters replacement of Reverse Osmosis.
This SOP is applicable for Membrane filters replacement of Reverse Osmosis at Sano Cito Therapeutics Inc. Unit-II, Vill. Loharan, P.O. Ghatti, Solan -173211 (H.P).
Assistant Engineer/Above shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Manager-Engineering / Manager-Production / Head-QA shall be accountable for implementation and compliance the procedure mentioned in this SOP.
6.1.1 Replacement of membrane filters is performed when capacity and quality of the water treatment
system is reduced.
6.1.2 Replacement of membrane filters is carried out mostly on weekends or any other day as long as it
doesn’t affect the production activity.
6.1.3 Before the procedure, make sure that the RO system is off.
6.1.4 Remove the used filter from the outlet.
- Install the pipe plug in the original position.
- Flush the flow pipes with the any De-Scaling Chemical.
- Flush the system with hot water.
- Lubricate the end connector with glycerin and install two rubber rings on it.
- Fix the plug of the end connector.
6.1.11 Insert a new filter into the flow pipe on the ¾ of its length and install the connecting sleeve.
6.1.12 Connect the second membrane filter, install the end cap and fix it.
- Switch on the system and drain the water for 1 hour.
SOP: Standard Operating Procedure
- DISTRIBUTION LIST:
10.0 HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|