To describe a procedure for Operation and Replacement of UV Lamps.
This SOP is applicable for Operation and Replacement of UV Lamps
Operator/Above shall be responsible for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Manager – Engineering/Manager-Production/Head-QA shall be accountable for implementation and compliance of the SOP.
Burning Record of U.V lamps -Attachment-I
U.V lamp change / Replace -Attachment-II
6.1.1 Switch ON the main supply from panel or source.
6.1.2 Start circulation feed pump which feeds water from purified tank to user points.
- Note down the reading /time during starting and stopping of U.V lamp.
6.2.1 Stop the unit processing where UV lamp is involved.
6.2.2 Switch off the power supply to the UV unit.
- Close the inlet and outlet valves of the unit.
- Remove the lamps from the sleeves by rotating the screws in counter clockwise direction.
- Insert the new lamps in the sleeves and tighten it properly.
- Open the inlet and outlet valves of the unit.
- Switch on the power supply to the UV unit.
- Start the unit processing where UV lamp is involved.
All lamps are to be replaced when burning time reaches 7500 hours.
SOP : Standard Operating Procedure
UV : Ultra-Violet
- DISTRIBUTION LIST:
- HISTORY OF REVISION:
|Version No.||Effective Date||Reason for Revision|
Attachment – I
Equipment Name: _________________________________ ID Number: __________________
|Date||Start Time||Stop Time||Burning
|Total Burning Hour||Done By/ On||Checked By/ On||
U.V LAMP CHANGE /REPLACE LOG SHEET
Date of change/Replacement
System ID No.
UV lamp ID.
Reason of change
Changed / Replaced By